I’m such a different person now... I wish you could see.
What have you done to me?
Not only on the inside but all the way out.
And no, I’m not all better, I’ve got a wicked side. One that cares for what I want, for what I feel.
I guess I’m just not that baby anymore. At least I would look at things differently and probably be looked up too.
Maybe I do need salvation.
Maybe the power I’ve discovered is just too fun.
Maybe it is not enough.
Maybe I should even take steps back in some directions. But in others, oh boy, in others I’m just so ahead than that last time you saw me walk away…
You know you ain’t no saint.
I know now life is so much more complicated than I thought, but amazingly for that same reason it should be taken in such a lighter way…
Crazy!
I don’t always like who I am. I’m not always proud of what I do. I get ashamed too. But you know what? I can assume some risks.
Don’t come and treat me like a child, like an invalid or whatever! Look me in the eyes and watch your words if you’re wise enough to love your life.
You brought me hope of love and knowledge of game. And I still hold my faith.
Now let’s face reality.
Never retreat and may the best win.
2 comentários:
hold on, my dear.
Hon on tight.
love you and this blog.
Lembro da Rebeca menina da foto do banner.
E olha que contraste com a foto do ultimo post!!!
Muito boas as novas roupagens: do blog e da Rebeca!
Postar um comentário